Welcome to my recipe blog! I started it when my brother, Mark, moved away and was in need of some recipes....or so I thought.... The goal is to post recipes that can be made quickly, easily, and inexpensively. If you have something to contribute, please let me know and I will be glad to add it!!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Zucchini Bread

4 Eggs Beaten

1 1/2 Cup Oil

3 Cups Sugar

3 Cups Grated Zucchini

3 Teaspoons Vanilla

1 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla

1 1/2 Teaspoons Cinnamon

1 Cup Nuts

4 1/2 Cups Flour

1 1/2 Teaspoons soda

1 Teaspoon Baking Powder

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin tin or loaf pan. Cream egg, oil, sugar, zucchini, vanilla. Sift dry ingredients well. Add to creamed mixture and mix well. Add nuts. Bake at 350 degrees until springs back. Bake loaves about 1 hour. Make 2 loaves for bake in muffin tins for about 18-20 minutes. Makes about 3 dozen muffins.

Source: Ann Schnichels

No comments: