Welcome to my recipe blog! I started it when my brother, Mark, moved away and was in need of some recipes....or so I thought.... The goal is to post recipes that can be made quickly, easily, and inexpensively. If you have something to contribute, please let me know and I will be glad to add it!!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Mountain Dew Salad

1 6 ounce lemon jello

1 cup boiling water

1 12 oz. can cold Mountain Dew

1 15 ounce pineapple chunks - drained and juice is reserved

1 small package lemon pudding (cooked type)

1 cup cool whip

1 cup marshmallows

Dissolve jello in boiling water. Then add Mountain Dew and juice drained from pineapple. Chill until it begins to thicken. Cook pudding according to package instructions and cool.

Mix jell, pudding, and cool whip beating together. Add pineapple chunks. (I usually cut them into smaller pieces) and marshmallows. Pour into a large bowl and chill.

Source: Hazel Saunders

No comments: