Welcome to my recipe blog! I started it when my brother, Mark, moved away and was in need of some recipes....or so I thought.... The goal is to post recipes that can be made quickly, easily, and inexpensively. If you have something to contribute, please let me know and I will be glad to add it!!

Monday, March 3, 2008

Quiche

This Quiche is super SUPER yummy!!



Quiche

1 T Dried onion
1 cup Shredded cheese (combine mozzarella, cheddar, swiss, or your favorite)
1 T Flour
1/4 tsp Salt
1/8 tsp Pepper
1 Unbaked pastry shell (9 inch)
3 Eggs
½ cup Half ‘n half

Combine all ingredients. Pour into pastry shell. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes

Variations:
Chicken and cheese
Add 1 chicken, cooked and chopped
A touch of Thyme and Basil
½ tsp McCormick’s Garlic and Herbs Spice
Spinach and chicken
Add 1 chicken, cooked and chopped
Spinach
Use mainly swiss cheese
Enjoy! May God continue to lead you.

No comments: