Welcome to my recipe blog! I started it when my brother, Mark, moved away and was in need of some recipes....or so I thought.... The goal is to post recipes that can be made quickly, easily, and inexpensively. If you have something to contribute, please let me know and I will be glad to add it!!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Cranberry Pecan Cheesecake Treats

Cranberry Pecan Cheesecake Treats

4 8-oz packages cream cheese
4 eggs
1 can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups chopped cranberries
1 ½ cups chopped pecans
1 box vanilla wafers
1 pkg white chocolate chips

Blend chream cheese until smooth.
Add eggs; mix well. Add sweetened
condensed milk; blend well. Stir in
cranberries and nuts. Place one vanilla
wafer in the bottom of each cupcake paper.
Add cheesecake batter until about 2/3 full.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until set in
the middle. Cool completely. Melt
chocolate chips and drizzle over the top.
Yield: about 2/12 to 3 dozen

No comments: