Welcome to my recipe blog! I started it when my brother, Mark, moved away and was in need of some recipes....or so I thought.... The goal is to post recipes that can be made quickly, easily, and inexpensively. If you have something to contribute, please let me know and I will be glad to add it!!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sausage & Cheese-stuffed Mushrooms

24 fresh mushrooms (1 lb.)
1/2 Italian dressing
1/2 cup cooked crumbled Italian sausage
1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese

Heat broiler. Remove and discard stems from mushrooms. Brush mushroom caps with dressing; place, top sides down on rack of broiler pan. Broil 5 min. Press sausage into mushroom caps, adding about 1 t sausage to each cap. Sprinkle with cheese. Broil 3 to 5 min. or until cheese is melted. Serve hot.
Prep: 15 min. total 25 min. Makes 12 servings 2 mushrooms each

No comments: