Welcome to my recipe blog! I started it when my brother, Mark, moved away and was in need of some recipes....or so I thought.... The goal is to post recipes that can be made quickly, easily, and inexpensively. If you have something to contribute, please let me know and I will be glad to add it!!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mom's Best Bite-size Meatballs

2 lbs. lean ground beef
2 pkg. (6 oz.) Stuffing mix for chicken
1 cup water
2 eggs
1 bottle (16 oz.) Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce
1 can (16 oz.) whole berry cranberry sauce

Heat oven to 400
Line 2 (15x10x1-inch) pans with foil, spray with cooking spray. Mix meat, stuffing mix, water and eggs until blended. Shape into 50 (1 1/2 inch) meatballs; place on prepared pans.
Bake 16 min. or until done. Meanwhile, bring barbecue sauce and cranberry sauce to boil in large saucepan on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Add meatballs to sauce; stir to evenly coat.
Prep 20 min. Total 36 min. Makes 25 servings, 2 meatballs each

For main dish we made the meatballs larger and cooked for 20 min.

No comments: