Welcome to my recipe blog! I started it when my brother, Mark, moved away and was in need of some recipes....or so I thought.... The goal is to post recipes that can be made quickly, easily, and inexpensively. If you have something to contribute, please let me know and I will be glad to add it!!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Chicken Ceaser Casserole

I made this up today for lunch. I didn't have the stuff to make any particular meal, so I just threw some stuff together. It turned out really tasty!!

Ceaser Chicken Casserole

2-3 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
2 heads broccoli
3 cloves garlic, pressed or diced
1/2 cup Ceasar salad dressing
8 oz noodles, cooked
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup milk
Sauteed mushrooms, if desired
Shredded cheese

Cook chicken and garlic. Add cream of mushroom soup, Ceasar dressing and milk. Simmer until thickened. Steam broccoli until bright green. Cook noodles.

Layer ingredients in 9x13 pan -- Noodles, broccoli, chicken. Top with shredded cheese....as much as you want. Bake at 350 until cheese is melty. Yummies!!

No comments: