Welcome to my recipe blog! I started it when my brother, Mark, moved away and was in need of some recipes....or so I thought.... The goal is to post recipes that can be made quickly, easily, and inexpensively. If you have something to contribute, please let me know and I will be glad to add it!!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

BLT Dip

Here is another family favorite......

BLT Dip
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese , softened
1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
1 medium tomato (about 3/4 cup)
6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and chopped
1/2 cup celery, finely chopped
2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
1 teaspoon sugar

Place cream cheese in a bowl. Gradually stir in dressing; mix well. Remove seeds from tomato; dice tomato. Reserve 1 tablespoon for garnish. Chop bacon, celery and onion. Add tomato, bacon, celery, onion, and sugar to cream cheese mixture; mix well. Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours to allow flavors to blend.

Serve with toasted bread, such as a mini loaf of French Bread

No comments: